MANUAL LYMPHATIC RETURN COURSE WITH FUNCTIONAL BANDAGES
Manual lymph mobilization is a body therapy technique that helps, optimizes and facilitates the circulation of the lymph and its expulsion, along with microorganisms and substances not needed by the body.
Functional bandaging is a technique that uses elastic tapes both for the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and for the elimination of edema and bruising, allowing for a 24-hour to 4-day treatment.
Pure Beauty's Manual Lymphatic Return Course aims to enable professionals in the field of aesthetics and therapeutics to carry out procedures that involve the elimination of body and facial lymph manually and with the use of elastic bandages.
• Anatomy and Physiology of the Circulatory and Lymphatic System.
• Indications and Contraindications for Lymphatic Drainage.
• Massage of the Body and Facial Lymphatic System
• Supervised Practice of Manual Body and Facial Lymphatic Drainage.
• Understanding Plastic and Facial Plastic Surgery.
• Procedures for Pre and Post-Operative.
• Cosmetology - Active Cosmetic Principles.
Bandage application in edema and bruising
Prof.ª Laura Takeda - Beautician
Prof. Bruno Garcia - Physiotherapist